Thursday, July 22, 2010

We have babies!

Hello All, Kristal here (Holli's sister)...she wanted me to do a quick update just to let everyone know that the babies were born. She will of course elaborate much more when she is able, hopefully tomorrow. All I can say is WHAT A TROOPER! I have one heck of a sister and everyone is proud of her!

Holli & Cody have had very little "privacy" when it has come to these babies and sharing information so I thought I would let them share the names with you as I know they have been keeping their lips locked for months!

Baby girl was born at 5:37 this evening (Thursday) and weighed 7 pounds, 7 onces. I do not have a length for her...sorrry!
Baby boy was born at 5:49 and weighed 6 pounds, 5 onces and was 18 1/4 inches long.

We got to see baby boy and he was absolutely beautiful. Baby girl was taken to the ICN- Intensive Care Nursery, so we did not get to see her, but I can imagine she is equally amazing. Holli will share more information soon...I promose! A prayer or two wouldn't hurt for the health of babies (especially little girl Finke) and momma!

Kristal

4 comments:

  1. Linda and Dale7/23/2010

    CONGRATS!!! Do tell the rest of the story. Hope all is well with everyone. Needless to say...I will be checking for updates frequently today. Lots of prayers coming your way from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/23/2010

    Thanks Kristel for the update, as we all now Holli and Cody have been real trooper thoughout this whole ordeal.Babies have a REAL story to tell and with Gods love and all of our prayers they are here and EVERYONE is fine.Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.The prayers are always coming CONGRATULATIONS to the Finke Family love ya all Gary Char Keyane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/23/2010

    Thanks Kristel we have been waiting not very patiently all day, but sending lots of prayers. Thank God all is as well as it is and I am sure she was just way stressed during the delivery. They will take good care of her. Just can't wait to see them all Will continue with the prayers as always. Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Anxiously awaiting details!! :)

    ReplyDelete