Friday, July 9, 2010

Are we going to make it??

I can't believe how close we are getting. Another appointment today. While being hooked up to the monitors, our little man was very active, but once again we had a lazy baby girl. It took a long time to get her woke up enough to show some accelerations in her heartrate. She finally got it accomplished though. I am currently dialated to a 1....slowly but surely. Dr. can feel baby girl's head, so we know she is still head down. We have our 36 week ultrasound next Tuesday. We'll see at that time if they are both still head down or not. We talked about what we were going to shoot for as far as delivery options. If both babies are head down, then we will try to go for a vaginal delivery. If only baby girl is head down, and boy is not, then we would most likely have a c-section. It's a little too high risk to try and deliver him breech and the doctor's suggestion would be to do a c-section. So, I guess we'll see. Also at that time, if I haven't gone into labor on my own, we will talk about a date to induce. She will let us pick any date between 37 and 38 weeks. I'm shooting closer to 37 weeks and Cody thinks we should push 38 weeks. To be honest, I don't know if we'll even make it that long. Wow....I'm getting soo anxious. As miserable as I am, it's getting pretty scary to think about labor and delivery...I'm kind of starting to freak out a little bit!!

3 comments:

  1. Linda and Dale7/09/2010

    OMG!!!! I understand the freaking out thing. I'm freaking out and I haven't and don't have to go through what you have/are going through. I'm soo excited. Can't wait to meet the little people in person. I will wait as long as they do though. Will keep watching for updates. Try to take it easy and be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/09/2010

    Oh it is scary, but not so bad after it is over, seems terrible when you go through it but it is sooooo worth it. It will be fine and you will both do fine and so will babies whichever way they decide to come. I hope for your sake Holli you do not have to get to the 38 weeks and Cody you can not keep putting it off. They have to arrive and as long as they are ready it will all be fine. I agree with Linda, can not wait to see them and cuddle them. Love and Prayers to all 4, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/10/2010

    You will do just FINE! It's only natural to have some fears/anxieties about what is coming your way, but keep your eye on the prize & before you know it, it'll be over and you'll have those 2 beautiful babes in your arms! I absolutely cannot wait to meet Mudge & Fudge and introduce them to Khloe! :) See you SOON!
    Aunt Kristal

    ReplyDelete