Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's baby time!!!

My blood pressure was still high this afternoon and the protein in my urine came back VERY high....so it looks like it's time. The nurse called and said I need to come to the hospital as soon as we could get there to get checked in. Unfortunately Cody is still in Brewster so I am currently waiting for him to get here and pick me up. My doctor is off for the afternoon so they are going to call her and get specific orders. If she still wants to deliver normally, I will labor through the night and most likely deliver sometime tomorrow.  Otherwise, I don't know, I suppose c-section is a great possibility. Oh my gosh, I'm shaking!!!!  We are soo excited!!!

Keep us in your prayers and I'm sure you will all hear one way or another as to our progress.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I just got the goose bumps! Good luck...you'll do great! We'll be looking for an update very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/21/2010

    OH Holli I have goose bumps too, hopefully it will not be through the night, but yes we will be praying very hard and waiting impatiently. We are very excited Cody stay cool and help all you can Love you all Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/21/2010

    The moment you have been waiting for!! Hope Cody made it quickly and that things progress well for you guys! We will be waiting on the edge of our seats for the next update. OMG, I cannot wait, love you guys very much!

    Jason Heidi Coby and Baby C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda and Dale7/21/2010

    SUPER EXCITED! Can't wait to hear!! GOOD LUCK and prayers are going out that things go quickly. Will be waiting for a call from Great Grandma Finke and/or watching for updates on FB or the Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/21/2010

    Call whatever time they arrive I can not wait until morning. I have a Drs appointment at 8:30 so for a while you will have to talk to Grandpa or call the cell. Love and Prayers, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7/21/2010

    God has granted us ALL one more wish,now we will get to see the little miracles Soon can't wait.Cody and Holli take care of yourselves and TRY and get some rest. Love you All keep us posted. Gary Char & Keyane.
    p.s. keyanes teacher(MEG) is wondering how things are going also, She is thinking of you both

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/22/2010

    So, I've been extremely productive at work today...checking this blog and facebook about every...oh 30 minutes or so! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet them and hear how you guys are doing! Love ya!
    Jeff and Emily

    ReplyDelete