Monday, June 22, 2015

Cody had an mri this morning. the purpose of the mri was to get a very precise mapping of his tumor in order to help the surgeon tomorrow with surgery. We did not have a follow up or consultation after the mri, so we have no new information as to how the tumor looks or if there have been changes. Unfortunately I can't get a photo on here from my phone, but during the scan, they placed black dots around his head, covered with tape.

I know many are anxious to find out when surgery is scheduled for.  We have a number to call tonight, starting at 8:15, and they will tell us what time his surgery will be tomorrow. I will update as soon as I know something.

Right now Cody is napping. We've done about as much around town that we can possibly find to do. We have a lot of family coming this afternoon, tonight, and tomorrow to be here for surgery.

Please pray for peace in the coming hours as anxiety is getting high.

No comments:

Post a Comment