Friday, May 25, 2012

updates

*Cody's MRI looked good yesterday!  Wow, I can't believe we are going on 7 years already!

*Paxton had his newborn follow-up with the pediatrician last Friday. He still looks perfect :)  When he was discharged from the hospital he weighed 9lbs. 7oz. and on Friday he was 9lbs. 8oz.

*He really is the best little baby. He is soo good!!  The first couple of days he was home, he didn't seem to quite be content during his awake times, but he seems to have that figured out now. He is still sleeping a lot and only cries when he is hungry. Last night he slept for 7.5 hours straight!!  It was awesome!

*My mom is helping out this week. I haven't felt the best yet this week and have been moving pretty slowly, so having the extra set of hands has been a blessing!!

*I haven't healed up in the "nether regions" as quickly as I would have hoped and that's taken a toll on me. Finally, today, I have noticed a difference. I am hoping this is the turning point and things will start going up hill from here on out!  Apparently nothing good happens "down there" after pushing for 3.5 hours!!


***(I started this blog post three days ago and still haven't posted it. So, even though I don't feel it's complete, I'm just going to call it done and post!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment