Monday, May 14, 2012

Today is {hopefully} the day!

We are all checked in and hanging out in our room. We were here at 6:45 this morning and in our room at about 7:00am. 

I was checked and dialed to 2cm. My cervix is pretty soft, but baby remains kind of high.

Cytotec was given at 9:00. This is the induction medication. Last time, they inserted it vaginally, this time I just took it orally. This is to help kick-start my contractions. Dr. will be back around 1:00 to re-check things and hopefully break my water at that time.

Now we are just "waiting".  I don't know if we'll expect him today, but that is our hope.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/14/2012

    Good Luck Holli!!! Also, good luck to Cody! You guys will do great! We're hoping for a quick labor for you Hol! Thinking of you lots and cannot wait to meet the little guy!
    Jeff, Emily and Beckett

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Good luck! Praying for you all...and anxiously awaiting updates! :)

    ReplyDelete