Monday, June 21, 2010

for the love of pictures...

*these are the only two ultrasound pictures we got this time around. this picture is angled so you can see both of their heads looking down from the top. baby girl is on the right and baby boy is on the left. they both look to be in about the same position, however baby girl is MUCH lower than baby boy!


*here is baby girl. she is looking off to the left with her hand right up by her mouth. our little man absolutely would not cooperate that day so we got nothing on him....stubborn little guy.



*here I am at 32 weeks and 4 days. when I look at myself before putting a shirt on...I honestly don't know what is holding those babies in there. they look like they could just fall right out the bottom!


*cody starting to work on putting together the cribs

*fully assembled cribs

*this is not exactly the arrangement I was hoping for, but the room is just too small and this is really the most functional setup we could come up with.


*this picture shows my sleeping arrangement that I've been using for the past several weeks. 3 pillows and 2 blankets arranged just perfectly and I sleep like a baby...only for about an hour though until it's time to get up and use the bathroom!!

*this is my attempt to prove to Cody document how many times in a night that I have to get up and use the bathroom. so I decided to keep a note pad in the bathroom and write down the time every time I was up. this is a pretty typical night. needless to say, i'm not getting a whole lot of quality sleep before the babies arrive :(


*as you all know, we have been working on replacing our interior doors and trim. this is the "before" picture of our old/ugly doors

*"after" picture of the new closet doors and doors

*LOVE them!!

*of course, we still have all of the casing and baseboard to get done yet. remember, slowly but surely!





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/21/2010

    WOW amazing, you are starting to look like you need some kind of roller thing to hold your tummy up. Baby girl looks like she could want to suck her thumb, to bad the boy does not like pictures, wonder who he takes after. He don't know but when he gets here there will be lots. The house is really looking nice, what a change. Babies room will be crowded but cute anyway. Prayers are with you all. Love Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/21/2010

    Holli,
    Sounds like all is going well for you. Just wanted to give you an FYI... Matt told Jake and Ella that if they push my bellybutton the baby will just fall out. I thought of that when you were commenting on what was holding them in. Ladies at work commented today that delivery would be soo much easier if that is how it really happened.
    Take Care
    Angela Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda and Dale6/21/2010

    Holli, you still look great! What a cute belly. I just want to touch it and feel the movement. The babies room looks fantastic. Good job Cody. I can't wait to show that pictures off at work tomorrow. I'm sure everyone is getting pretty tired of hearing about you guys and the babies. TOO BAD! Take care and hang in there for another couple weeks for sure. Hopefully it will go by quickly.

    ReplyDelete