Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2009...Embryo Transfer

Hello! This is Holli's sister Kristal and because she is required to be flat on her back for the next 2 days, she is unable to get to her computer. So, here I am to update! I talked to her on the phone this afternoon.

The transfer went well this morning. They had 3 embryos that looked really good, 2 that were decent, and 1 that was not so good. So they chose the best 2, and transferred them both. They were able to watch the embryos on the ultrasound monitor, being transferred from the catheter into the uterus. And they even got ultrasound pictures. She is pretty excited about that (I told her, they were the babies first picture!)

Holli wanted me to update with the basic information, when she is up and around again she will give the "extended version" of the appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/25/2009

    How exciting Holli! Marcus and I are praying for you and Cody. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete