Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009...Grow eggs, grow!!

I started my stimulating meds last Saturday morning. This will help all 12 (or thereabout) follicles develop into mature eggs that will hopefully be capable of being fertilized once my egg retrieval takes place.  So now we're up to three injections a day, one in the morning and two at night. I am also continuing my trips over to Sioux Falls for acupuncture. Although I'm beginning to feel a little like a pin cushion, everything is going well, so I can't complain. I have another ultrasound appointment scheduled for early Thursday morning. Hopefully this will give us a little more information as to how my follicles are looking and possibly more of an idea of when egg retrieval will occur.

I would like to give my husband HUGE props for being the absolute best husband a girl could ever ask for. He has provided me with unlimited support and patience throughout this process and I don't know what I would do without him. He is going to make an incredible dad someday!

1 comment:

  1. Just a note on Cody being the best. I have to say it...he comes from good genes!!! Okay, I'm a little biased(?spelling) maybe. HA HA:)

    ReplyDelete