Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 weeks

Our 10 week mark is a little bittersweet. I knew this day would come. It's brought me a lot of tears this last week knowing that the precious time I've been able to spend with these two beautiful babies has come to an end. I'm back to work tomorrow and  it's definitely going to be a difficult day for me. I am so very fortunate however to have the job that I have. Working in a school allows me my afternoons, weekends, summers, and nice breaks throughout the year to spend with my kids...I couldn't ask for anything more. Their two-month mark really revealed how awesome these two really are. They have had such amazing days... they are awake more, we've been able to play, and the smiling and "talking" has just melted my heart to the core.


















































































































3 comments:

  1. Holli - they are SOOO cute! You and Cody are too! Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda and Dale9/30/2010

    We'll be thinking of you tomorrow Holli. It will be a tough day I'm sure but like I said...as long as you trust your day care person and she is good with/for the kids, it will be ok. It make take a little while to be ok but it will be. Have a good day. The pictures are just precious. They are tooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your first day went well!! I have been thinking about you guys ALOT. Have fun this weekend and we will see you soon. Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete