Thursday, March 25, 2010

LOVE THEM!!

I honestly can't tell you how lucky we feel to be able to get to watch our babies grow and check in on them every month...what a great feeling. They're getting so big!! Our ultrasound today lasted about 90 minutes. Yikes! That's kind of a long time to have someone pressing on your belly...but I must admit, we I kind of liked it. They finished the remaining anatomy measurements, but they didn't even do the echocardiogram today. We visited with the Perinatologist for a while and he thought everything looked great!  Always good news to hear. Some updates:

*we still are carrying a boy and a girl, definitely confirmed today :)

*baby A (girl) is weighing in at 13 ounces with overall development in the 54th percentile

*baby B (boy) is also weighing in at 13 ounces and in the 57th percentile of development

*i am currently 20 weeks and 1 day, and both babies are measuring at 20 weeks and 5 days

*my uterus is measuring as a 29 week singleton pregnancy

*baby boy gave us a big yawn today....he must have been feeling a little bored today like his daddy

Here are a few pictures:

*baby girl profile


































*baby boy profile

















*boy parts!!

















*3D pic of baby boy (face looking straight up at us)

















*3D pic of baby girl...don't you just love her beautiful smile!?!

















Kind of an amazing day huh?

Oh, by the way....I'm still waiting to start feeling some movement. It amazes me to see how active they are and to think I can't feel that. It's gotta be any day now :)

3 comments:

  1. Cody and Holli
    I keep looking at these pictures and I'm just amazed. It is soooo cool!! I'm not quite getting the boy parts but I'll take your word for it. Glad to hear everything checked out great with the appointment. Can't wait to see next months!
    As usual, take care of yourself and the babies.
    Love
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/26/2010

    Cody and Holli
    I can't belive the pictures are so clear it is so AWSOME for all of us to see. I can't belive you are that far already but thats GREAT. You looked so good on Sunday You take care of your self and THANK YOU FOR SHARING
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/31/2010

    With all of our commotion around here, I hadn't even seen the babies new ultrasound pictures! It's so weird to look at them after seeing your own baby ultrasound pictures and then seeing her actual little face. Oh the joys you have coming your way! Can't wait to see you again and hope you are feeling magnificent still! Love,
    Kristal, Josh, Khloe, & Guinness

    ReplyDelete