Wednesday, March 17, 2010

half way point

Holy Crap....where did this time go???  I am 19 weeks today, and because my doctor won't let me go past 38 weeks, that makes us at the half way point. Yikes!! I know that it's been the easier half, but it literally feels like yesterday that we were given our exciting news. Things are continuing to go well for all of us. Besides currently batting a yucky sinus infection, I have been very healthy. We go in again for our next ultrasound next Thursday the 25th.  I can't wait! Unfortunately I am STILL waiting to feel something, anything!! I am starting to get a little impatient because I know how active the two of them are in there, I just wish I could feel it!

Cody has been very busy the last few days with all of this melting snow. The lift station pumps have not been able to keep up, so he has been trying to deal with that. Once he gets home from work, he heads out every couple of hours, including setting his alarm clock throughout the night to get up every 2-3 hours to check on it. With me being sick, and him coming and going all night, we are certainly not getting the sleep we need. I feel like this may be God's little way of preparing us for what's ahead :)

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Funny...that was exactly what I was going to say...you must be preparing for a few hours of sleep here and there. Take care of yourself and don't get too run down (either of you). Half way through is EXCITING. Can't wait to read the blog after your next appointment. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/18/2010

    Yes this is really exciting, it does not seem like 19 week for sure for the rest of us anyway. Hope all keeps going well and that you will both be getting some sleep soon, better take advantage of it while you can. Love you all. Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete