Monday, July 1, 2013

Paxton's 1st Birthday

Paxton turned "1" on May 14th
We celebrated on May 25th
and I am finally posting about it July 1st :(
 
It was a fun day and also a sad day for me.
I hate that Paxton is growing up so quickly.
People keep telling me it's because we're busier now with 3 kids,
but I can't believe how fast his first year went as compared to the twins.
{my sister made the cake. i think she does an amazing job! we did have cupcakes, so this was a dummy-cake...frosting covered styrofoam :)}
 
{so thakful for those that helped make his day special}
 
{of course there were going to be helpers}
 
{a quick bath before presents}
 
{of course, he was a very spoiled little boy}
 
 
 
**I can't write this post without giving HUGE props to my mom and sister. I wouldn't have pulled it off if it wasn't for those two :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment