Monday, July 1, 2013

haircut

Ok, so technically Paxton had already gotten his "first" haircut. But as I mentioned previously, they trimmed a teeeeny bit around his ears and neck line. Honestly, you couldn't really even tell he had anything cut.

So we decided last week that he needed to really get it cut. Actually, let me clarify. Everyone ELSE decided that it needed to be cut. They kept telling me he looked like an old man, or a homeless child. I, on the other hand, thought he looked like my baby. And that's kind of how I wanted him to stay. I mean, don't get me wrong, it did need to be cut, but I don't think I was ready to make that transition from baby to big boy.

I actually did start crying as we were trying to decide how short to cut it :(

Here is little man "before"..........

he did an AWESOME job!









 
and here he is "after"......

Such a big boy. I can't believe how different he looks. He looks so good cleaned up, but he's definitely not my little baby anymore :(


No comments:

Post a Comment