Friday, March 9, 2012

stubborn rash

I wish I could just take a picture of Kenley's toosh and post it for everyone to give me their thoughts, but apparently that's not appropriate to have out there for the world to see.

She's had this butt-rash for about two months now and we can't seem to get rid of it.

I took her into the doctor this week, thinking it was maybe a yeast infection. Well he thought there might be yeast there, but he didn't look at it as a definite case of yeast.

So we've been trying a prescription cream (along with everything else under the sun) and nothing seems to be getting rid of it.

It is the oddest rash I've ever seen. And it's up front, not back near her rear.
And it doesn't seem to bother her at all, which is really a blessing seeing how nasty it can look at times.

So I thought we might just start taking stock in butt-cream :)


No comments:

Post a Comment