Friday, September 23, 2011

A-Z of Me

Apparently this is going around "blogger-world" and I thought I'd participate. Hey, who wouldn't want to know a little more about someone else?

A. Age:  30. I hated turning 30 and in 3 short months I will already be 31! YUCK!

B. Bed Size:  Queen. Oh, how I love my bed :)

C. Chores I Hate:  Washing dishes and cleaning the shower. Ok really, I hate cleaning anything that our water touches: sinks, toilets, countertops, faucets. If you are at all aware of the HORRIBLE water in Brewster you would understand the lime build-up and it is NASTY! And hard to get clean!

D. Dogs: none (and we don't need any either)

E. Essential Start to your Day:  My routine. I thrive on routine. If it's off, I'm off.

F. Favorite Color:  Pink

G. Gold or Silver:  Silver

H. Height:  5'6"

I. Instruments you Play:  I played the flute in high school and actually just recently attempted to play one not that long ago. And it's not just like riding a bike. I had nothing!

J. Job Title:  Mama (my favorite) and Speech Language Pathologist

K. Kids: Yep, Amazing!!  14 month old twins Kaden and Kenley. They are the light of my life.  Although, not something I want to admit, I was pretty much done being a mom a few nights ago. It was a circus at our house and I about called it quits. Not really. But close.

L. Live:  Brewster, Minnesota.  The land of NOWHERE!!

M. Mother's Name:  Peggy. I hope I can be the mom to my kids that she's been to me. Well, maybe not the crazy part :)

N. Nickname:  Hol, HoJo

O. Overnight Hospital Stays:  In my 30 years, I've stayed overnight as a patient 1 time, when the kids were born. Yeah, I'm that lame.

P. Pet Peeves:  When I can't keep up with my house and the piles start to accumulate and Whiney people.

Q. Quote from a Movie:  "Slow it down...Slowin'. Slow it down...Slowin'. Slow it down!  Dude. Whew, someone got a ticket. Shut up!  Not you, the kids."  (Can you guess where that comes from?)

R. Right or Left Handed:  Right

S. Siblings:  My sister Kristal...best sister EVER!!

T. Tasty Food:  Yeah, I love food :)

U. Underware:  Yep

V. Vegetable you Hate:  ALL of them

W. What Makes you Run Late:  Not planning enough in advance and unexpected issues from the kids. Most commonly the dirty diaper as we're walking out of the house.

X. X-rays You've Had:  Back, Dental

Y. Yummy Food you Make:  Hmmm...I'm not a fan of cooking so I'm really not sure that I make anything yummy, but we never go hungry :)  Does cookie dough count?

Z. Zoo Animal:  I love the zoo!  So really any animal. Except the birds. I hate birds!

1 comment: