Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010...Snowed In

Wow...it felt a little different writing 2010 in the heading!! We hope everyone had a fantastic New Year. We spent our weekend out in the Hills snowmobiling with friends. Well, actually Cody was able to snowmobile but I felt it wasn't necessary to risk anything, so I stayed back in the room. But because I am still in need of a shot every night, I tagged along.

I was supposed to have another ultrasound today but obviously the weather didn't allow for that. I am planning on getting in on Monday. I was really looking forward to seeing those little heart beats again....there was nothing like that feeling the first time we saw them, and if I could, I would want to see them everyday. I am still feeling very pregnant...which is a good thing I suppose. Pretty nauseous all the time and I find myself frequently having to run to the nearest bathroom and hug the toilet for a bit. I will try and get the ultrasound pictures posted once we get another set on Monday.....You are going to love them, they are soo beautiful!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/09/2010

    of course THEY are beautiful they are from to beautiful people. hope the weather cooperates with you on monday so we can see the beautiful little people in their. luv ya gary char& keyane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them. I love seeing ultrasound pictures, especially 2 cute little people that might make their daddy and their great aunts birthday. HA HA HA!!!

    ReplyDelete