Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010...game over!!

That's it, we're done. We did our last injection tonight...halleluiah!!!  Leftover medicine has been thrown. Leftover syringes disposed of. Sharps containers sealed up. D.O.N.E.  You may not understand the excitement on our end, but just the thought of my butt finally having the opportunity to heal...the lumps dissolving, the hives disappearing, the bruises fading, and the tenderness improving...yep, there are no words.

I must give huge props to my husband. My job was to freeze the skin enough to help ease the pain of the needle, his job was to avoid previous "hits" to help ease the immense burning sensation of the oil. Although he wasn't always 100%, he did a darn good job. Have I mentioned how much I love him?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/30/2010

    well a nother mile stone in the book of cody and holli finke. glad to hear all is well and of course not much for morning sickness that in its self is good. hope you don't go into dr. withdrawl now that you don't have to go as often.maybe see you at feb. birthdays if the weather cooperates????? luv ya 4 gary char keyane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/06/2010

    You know I look at the site almost everyday and I don't really look at the date just the title, but for some reason I keep looking at this one and get worried "Game over" just gets me... I'm like oh my gosh what happened... and then I start reading and I'm like oh I already read this one just the shots are done... SO POST SOMETHING NEW WITH A MORE EXCITING HEADER SO I QUIT WORRYING.. LOVE Dareth & Alyse

    ReplyDelete