Friday, October 9, 2009

October 9, 2009...and we begin...

Well, we have officially taken the very first step. I started taking the birth control pills on the 8th. I know it doesn't seem like much at this time, but Cody and I are very, very excited and hopeful that this process will result in expanding our family!! I will take the birth control pills until the 28th to keep my ovaries "asleep." We both have appointments on the 23rd...lab work, more tests, and injection training. You probably won't hear from me again until after that appointment. I am very surprised at how excited I am for this all to take place. A few months ago, I was terrified of the thought of going through with IVF. But now that we are here...bring it on!!! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. As are all of us, it is sooooooooo exciting, can't wait for the next update. Love you both, Lots of Prayers, Prayers and more Prayers
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/20/2009

    YAY! It is so very exciting to hear. I'm glad that the nerves have somewhat subsided. Can't wait for the next update. I'm always anxious to see what's next & how it has gone. Step by Step, Day by day! The challanges that you face and the support you receive is incredible & will make everything worth it in the end. And we all pray that that everything is a beautiful baby(or babies)... SORRY FOR THE RAMBLING IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY.
    Dareth

    ReplyDelete