Thursday, August 6, 2009

August 6, 2009...Splendid

Three days, a lot of shopping, a lot of food, and a lot of laughter.....nothing can be better than spending a little time with your sister!! My time in Des Moines was well spent. I made myself a little friend while I was down there. Booger and I learned a lot about each other in a short little while :) Here is my new pal:




As far as our next IUI cycle is concerned...I am scheduled to go in for my baseline ultrasound tomorrow, Friday, at 3:15. My emotions are getting the best of me today. Please help me to remember the importance of sitting back and letting the Lord's plan for our life take place. I am struggling with that right now.


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are my ways your ways, declares the LORD" Isaiah 55:8

3 comments:

  1. Kristal8/06/2009

    Ohhh, you and Booger look so cute together! He sure misses having you around and is very excited to have you come back! We will of course be thinking about you tomorrow and thinking good thoughts. Sorry for the double post in 1 day! Hugs & Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale, Linda and Dylan8/06/2009

    Great pic Holli. Just a note to let you both (you and Cody, not you and Booger) know we will be thinking of you as always tomorrow. I will remind you that He has plans and He will guide you down the path of happiness but you two are probably the last two people I know that need to be reminded of that. You are both so strong and just keep the Faith and things will work out. You have a lot of people on your side. Take care and keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!! Im keeping my fingers crossed and the prayers going for both of you!! You guys have such a positive attitude & strength that everything will turn out perfect!!
    Take care!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete