Monday, March 9, 2015

we all have 'em

So, I recently read this post over at Faith&Samuel, and thought it was a great idea. Why not let others in on some of our little secrets that might classify us as ca-RA-zy.....
 
***
if i am singing along with a song and miss a word that has an "s" in it, i will have to go back and sing it again, making sure i hit the "s"
 
***
socks, of any sort, freak me out. i am very fussy about socks. and if they are twisted (on you or me) my anxiety is through the roof
 
***
my dream job is a labor/delivery nurse. that might sound normal, until you hear that there is absolutely nothing about being a nurse that i would be able to handle. i hate blood, needles, pain, and overall gross-ness in general
 
***
i can not go to bed with the toilet seat up. i will actually get out of bed to double check this
 
***
i always check behind the shower curtain, every.single.time. i walk in to the bathroom
 
***
before i had children i was very organized and ocd clean. since kids, i absolutely can not get myself back to that place
 
***
strings. this is a difficult one to explain. i don't know what it is about strings, but have never been a fan.
 
***
i am a very picky eater and i hate all kinds of veggies. if there is a veggie on my plate, i will pick around it making sure not to get even.one.tiny.piece of a vegetable in my mouth
 
***
i am terrified of answering the phone or making phone calls
 
***
my niece is only 4 months older than kenley and they have always been pretty close in wearing the same size clothing. if my sister and i go shopping together, i have wicked anxiety thinking about her beating me "to the good stuff."
 
***
i can not drink out of a straw without biting the end
 
***
i type with my toes. not actually, but my toes are always moving as if i were typing them on a keyboard.
 
 
so there ya have it....weird, i know.
 
how about any of you? willing to share some of your crazies with the rest of us?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I bet you stress out just having to walk in my door. From the clutter to my socks I am sure to give you itchy's. :)

    ReplyDelete