Friday, March 6, 2015

time to swim

Paxton was super excited to start swimming lessons last night! We registered him for the Parent/Child class that takes place on Thursday nights. We got to the YMCA, put on his swim suit, took him potty, and then I went to put on my own suit. I ended up calling my husband and asking "are my suit bottoms still laying on the bed?"   UGH!!  What parent takes their kid to their first swimming lesson and doesn't remember all of their swimming suit?!?  Thankfully, the instructor took him in the pool for me.  I would have been heart-broken to have to tell that little boy that we had to go back home :(   There were only 4 children/parents in the class, but it was so much fun!  However, Paxton was NOT a fan of someone else telling him (after only 30 minutes) that his time in the pool was up.

Because lessons end and our drive home is about the time he would be getting ready for bed, I decided that we would just do a shower after and put him straight into his jammies. I think this was a good decision, he was tired....

Overall, his first "fwimmin' yesson" was a success!!  Can't wait to go back next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment