Tuesday, May 17, 2011

our first trip away

Yep, we're Vegas bound in the morning!! I am beyond excited, HOWEVER, I have a small feeling I'm going to miss my kids...just a leeetle bit!  I'm actually very nervous about leaving them.  I have only been apart from my kids ONE night since they were born. Five days might get to me a little bit.

But really, we are thrilled beyond words to have the opportunity to go with a group of friends...and hopefully have the time of our lives!

We'll see you all when we get back!!

3 comments:

  1. Linda and Dale5/18/2011

    Have FUN!!!!! The kids are in GOOD hands and will be fine. Hope you WIN BIG and when you do remember the people you share important dates with (OK Cody) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't leave us with ONE picture before you left?!? I told mom to take a picture and send it to me since you won't!!! :) Have a great time and BE SAFE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/18/2011

    Have a lot of fun and yes win lots of money, you will miss your kids, but they will be well taken care of. Hope to see you soon, Love and Prayers Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete