Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meeting Noah...

...our talking bear. Before the babies were born, my parents got the kids these bears. When I first heard it play, it brought tears to my eyes. (I think my dad started crying got a little emotional too while listening to it in the store). But I absolutely LOVE them!  Here is what Noah has to say:

Hello, and welcome to the world. We are very excited to meet and hold you, because holding you is an opportunity to embrace the future. We've been waiting for you with open arms and prayers, because prayers you will discover, are like angels wings. Prayers will shelter you from life's storms, fly you to places you can only dream, and are a path where there is none. So now that you are here, here are some prayers for you dear child. May you learn that if you're looking for a little happiness in life, don't forget to look at the little things. May you never forget that family is a way of holding hands with forever, because families are like quilts and one generation is stitched to the next. May you be blessed and say thank you by being a blessing to others. Now get lots of sleep and let your parents sleep a little too (I like that part) and know you have our love across time.
                   ~Hand made by God, Peace and Hugs....Noah




This picture totally cracks me up...
Kaden is way more interested in me trying to take a picture than he is the talking bear that's literally sitting 2 inches from away from him.  He never looked at that bear one time!

2 comments:

  1. You know what I LOVE about your kids? They always have their eyes open as wide as they possibly go!
    They are going to be the smartest little stinkers in the world because there is never a second that they aren’t soaking up something new and exciting :) Gosh dang I love them to pieces! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/08/2010

    That is just to precious, I agree with your Dad, to emotional. They are so beautiful looking at the bear (Kaden you could cooperate a little more, but them Mom is better looking than the bear probably) Kenley does a good job of trying to figure it out. Love you all, hugs and kisses for the kids and you two too of course. Can;t wait until Sun to see you all. Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete