Monday, April 12, 2010

crazy kids

I'm finding it a little hard to imagine that literally two weeks ago, I was waiting to feel that little flutter coming from within. Now...the babes are at it full force (ok maybe not quite full force yet, but active none the less). Wow. What an amazing feeling. It certainly isn't a little flutter anymore and when I lift my shirt and look down at my tummy, I can see the jumping from all sides. Most of the time I can even tell who it's coming from. They must sleep with me during the night (which is nice they are not keeping me awake, for now) and are awake with me ALL day long. Cody has gotten to see it a few times and we both are just smitten!!

**My next appointment is on Wednesday, April 21st

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/12/2010

    Oh fun can't wait to see them again, see I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY TO ENJOY THEM LESS ACTVE FOR A WHILE, BUT IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME TO BE REMINDED THEY ARE THERE. LOVE YOU ALL GRANDMA AND GRANDPA. WILL SURE BE GLAD WHEN I CAN TYPE WITH MORE THAN 1 FINGER

    ReplyDelete