Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8, 2009...Hot Diggity Dog!!

I thought this video summed up pretty well how Cody and I felt after hearing our good news on Friday....we love this stuff!!!




It still doesn't feel like reality quite yet. I often forget, but I do still get that same giddy feeling everytime it surfaces. I even had to take a home pregnancy test last night. For what reason? I have no idea, but it was definitely necessary last night. We have a due date of August 11, 2010!!! Wow...it seems so far away, but it will be here before we know it. To think we will have a new bundle of joy here for Christmas next year doesn't quite seem possible.

"Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is worth fighting for."

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/08/2009

    LOVE IT! Coby and I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse almost every morning he claps his ahnds and screams his loud excited scream when this song comes on! What a joy God's little miracles are. Cody Holli and Baby(ies) Finke we love you tons. God has blessed you in many ways. Although August 11th seems far away it will be here before you know it I promise...YAY CANT WAIT!

    Love,
    Jason Heidi and Jacoby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Dale and Dylan12/09/2009

    August 11...wouldn't it be fun to have another birthday to celebrate on July 30...Right Cody? That's not too much to ask is it. I think it would be ok if he/she would have their own birthday. Either way I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/09/2009

    Kaitie is hoping for August 17th so they can share the same birthday!! Just think... you may have bundles!! of joy at this time!!! I am still so excited for you both!!

    love ya lots!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/10/2009

    well August is just 8 months and 1 day away until we get to see the Cody & Holli bundle of joy. We already know that baby or babies will be the cuties things in the world. Can't wait to kiss and hug them. Gary Char & Keyane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/10/2009

    Congratulations Cody and Holli! Can't wait to see the little Cody or Holli OR Cody and Holli next year!!

    Matt, Angela, Cala, Jake and Ella

    ReplyDelete