Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2, 2009...Our News (or lack thereof)

Once again, it is a sad day in the Finke household. This baby makin' stuff is getting harder and harder. Our third, and final, round of IUI failed us once again. I will be calling the doctor in the next few days, but our plan will be to begin the steps to conquer our first round of In-Vitro Fertilization. I am especially bummed this time around, mostly because I am absolutely terrified to do IVF. The only thing that keeps me positive about it, is that it may just be the one thing that could possibly bring us closer to becoming mommy and daddy. I'm not sure how things will go now that we've decided on IVF. I will find out more once I call our doctor. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I strongly believe they will be answered one day...in one way or another.

2 comments:

  1. Dale and Linda9/02/2009

    Sorry to hear it didn't work again but don't give up. You two will make great parents one day, one way or the other. We will continue to pray that that day comes sooner rather than later. Take care and keep positive. We're all there for you.
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/03/2009

    Cody & Holli
    you said it before,nothing come easy for you two but look at the end results. Cody is free of his cancer.That mean you will be mommy & daddy one day soon. EVERYONE is saying prayes for you. God Will come through when he thinks it is time. Don't give up hope. love and prayers gary char keyane

    ReplyDelete